Factory Hand – HACCP Environment
At Corestaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
CoreStaff are currently seeking experienced Factory Hands to assist our client based in Silverwater. These positions are working Monday to Friday across day and afternoon shifts.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Factory Hand duties (HACCP Environment)
- Manual handling of baking products
- Heavy lifting (25+kg)
- Weighing products
- Maintaining of machinery if required
To be successful for this position you will need to:
- Have previous experience working in a food manufacturing environment (essential)
- Have minimal experience operating machinery (desirable)
- Be available to work Monday to Friday
- Have the ability to lift repetitively
- Be available to work either day, or night shift (flexibility to work all shifts is preferred)
- Have own transport
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work autonomously and part of a team
PLEASE NOTE ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, click the ‘Apply Now’ button!