Factory Hand – Western Sydney
We are looking for reliable Factory Hands to work on Day Shift (with potential for overtime) in a Steel Galvanizing Plant in the Blacktown area. There is an opportunity to go perm for the right candidate!
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Wiring steel products to jig in preparation for galvanising
- Dressing/Fettling of galvanised steel using grinders, hand files etc
- Strapping, packing steel ready for customer pick up/dispatch
Successful candidates will:
- Preferably have experience in Galvanising, Steel or Fabrication
- Be physically fit and have no movement or lifting restrictions
- Be comfortable working with large scale machinery
- Be willing to work some overtime
- Have a can-do attitude!
Having a background in heavy industrial environments or manufacturing would be an advantage.
At CoreStaff we value candidates who are keen to work and have a great attitude. You will become a part of our team and we will always make sure you aren’t just sent out to a site and forgotten about!
If you feel you meet the above criteria, click the ‘APPLY’ link and send your updated resume. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you require further information, contact our CoreStaff Eastern Creek team on 02 8881 0901 and have a chat with Manel.
Job Reference: 200045161
Contact Name: CoreStaff NSW Pty Ltd