Radiator manufacturer requires mechanically minded process workers for a busy workshop in Welshpool. Previous experience in an Industrial Manufacturing environment will be highly regarded for shortlisting.
Essential skills required:
- Experience on an Industrial Manufacturing production line – preferably with metal product
- Mechanical aptitude – working on engines, radiators or similar
- Ability to read plans
- Take measurements and cut to size as required
- Strong understanding of the imperial measurement system
- Basic machining or metal preparation would be highly regarded
- Knowledge of nuts, bolts and tools
- Be able to pass a drug screen & pass ongoing random site testing
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Full working rights in Australia
- Ability to work with people from varied back grounds and cultures
- Welshpool location
- Day Shift – Mon – Thurs (6.30-3.00) & Fri (6.30-12.30)
- Afternoon Shift – Mon – Thurs (3.15pm to 11.45pm) & Fri (3.15pm to 9.15pm)
- Ongoing work
- Temp to Permanent opportunity
- Day Shift Casual Pay Rate – $25.07 per hour + 15% loading for afternoon shift ($28.83 hour)
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
CoreStaff is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Job Reference: 200053709
Contact Name: Danielle Macey