Factory Hands – Manufacturing
Our busy client in Welshpool is looking for multiple people for immediate starts in a Radiator Production Workshop. These roles are full-time casual with a permanent contract on offer after 3-6 months for employees who prove themselves.
Essential skills required:
- Experience in a manufacturing production line – preferably with metal product
- Some mechanical knowledge – working on engines, radiators or similar
- Ability to read plans, take measurements and cut to size as required
- Be able to pass a drug screen & pass ongoing random site testing
- Current driver’s licence and reliable transport
- Ability to work with people from varied back grounds and cultures
- Welshpool location
- Immediate Starts
- Day Shift – Monday to Thursday (600am – 230pm) and Friday (0600 – 1200pm)
- Afternoon Shift – Monday to Thursday (315pm – 1145pm) & Friday (315pm – 915pm)
- Day Shift Rate – $25.07 per hour
- Afternoon Shift Rate – $28.83 per hour
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
CoreStaff is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.