Factory Hands Needed!
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our key Client, a leading manufacturer of aluminium and timber windows and doors, are seeking reliable, hard-working Factory Hands for ongoing positions.
These roles are temp to perm for the right person, working Monday to Friday on day shift – 7am – 3:30pm.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assembly of timber and aluminium windows and associated components
- Use of hand and power tools
- Glass handling
- Quality control
- Heavy lifting may be required
- Machine Operating
To be successful for this role you will need to have the following:
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment (not essential)
- Preferably experienced with window manufacturing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Availability to work Monday to Friday – ongoing with a view to permanency
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be punctual and reliable
- A highly motivated attitude and the ability to work in a team environment
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all our jobs.
If you believe you have met the above criteria, then please forward your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” button.