Our clients are seeking experienced Field Assistants to join their new exploration team
- Both Residential and FIFO roles available
- Fantastic Opportunity to be part of a new exploration team
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
- Collect diamond drill core wash, photograph and prepare for logging;
- Sample core as directed by the geologist and deliver;
- Maintain Coreyard to appropriate company standards;
- Assist the geology group in data collection and storage;
- Complete SG measurements on drill core as required;
- Collect geotechnical information – RQD’s and fracture spacings from diamond drillcore;
- Load information collected to the geological database;
- General logistical and administrative support to Geological Team;
- Other relevant duties as directed by the Field Supervisor.
Skills and Experience
- At least more than 1 year Field Technician experience
- Experience in open cut and/or underground mining operation
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative;
- Strong commitment to safety and the environment
- Current unencumbered C/HR Western Australian Drivers Licence
- Satisfactory National Police Clearance Certificate
- Valid work visa, permanent residency or Australian citizenship
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application or contact the Kalgoorlie Branch today on 6000 0900 to discuss further.