FIFO Chemist/Laboratory Analyst
Corestaff Darwin are seeking an experienced and qualified Chemist/Laboratory Analyst for an ongoing role at a local NT Mine, dealing with Hazardous Waste
For this role you will have to:
- Have previous experience in a similar role within Hazardous Waste/Chemical Environment – minimum 3 years
- Have ability to conduct field sampling and testing in accordance with organizational procedures
- Submit reporting within a timely manner, having good scheduling and time management techniques, whilst making appropriate processing improvements/recommendations based on results taken
- Liaise with clientele and other key stakeholders, including plant operations.
- Ensure laboratory equipment is calibrated and maintained as per the client’s equipment manufacturer requirements
- Hold a degree in Chemistry as well as dangerous good handling
What you’ll get in return:
- An exciting ongoing opportunity at a beautiful location
- Free meals, accommodation and flights to and from site, with a great camp facility
If this sounds like you, please click APPLY to submit your application.
Job Reference: 200053699
Contact Name: Alesha - Jaye Blight