Fixed Plant Fitter
- Casual ongoing with a view to go permanent
- International leader in rendering
- $45.73 per hour plus appropriate shift loadings
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and rewarding you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client, located in Laverton North, is an international leader in rendering, providing the domestic and international markets with the highest quality animal protein products. We are currently seeking an experienced fitter to join their maintenance team. The successful application would be required to work on a rotating 7 day roster combining day, afternoon and night shifts.
About The Job
Reporting to the maintenance supervisor you will assist with the preventative maintenance of equipment and machinery. You will work in a team to trouble shoot and fault find when there are breakdowns. You may be required to assist with relocation of lines, overhauling machines as well as servicing and modifying equipment as required.
- Fault find and problem solve
- Complete planned and preventative maintenance on machines
- Assist with technical services and maintenance work
- Provide advice on maintenance issues
- Attend to calls outs where required for breakdowns
- Qualified Fitter Trade Certificate
- Ability to undertake a medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Casual ongoing role with view to go permanent
- Laverton North location
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
Job Reference: 200056147
Contact Name: Stephanie Abate