Fixed Plant Maintenance Fitter or Skilled Trade Assistant
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and rewarding you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client, located in Dandenong, is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of trucks and cranes. We are currently seeking experienced fitter or skilled T/A with an ability to work in their workshop. The successful applicant would be required to work day shift 7.30am – 4pm, Mon – Fri.
About The Job
Workshop based role specialising in EWP’ and opther specialized Plant for Electric Utility, Telecommunication, Lights & Signs and Tree Care. Daily tasks can be varied and will suit a Maintenance Allrounder with a proven work history within various industries and work sites.
Some of the daily tasks could be (but not limited to)
- Customisation of Plant to Client Requirements
- Service and Maintenance of equipment (Preventative & Scheduled)
- Manufacturing & Assembly of Aftermarket Parts and Accessories
- Compliance & Quality Checks of Plant (Pre Sale & Rent)
- Trade qualified fitter or skilled T/A
- Mechanical experience
- Ability to read drawings
- Welding experience preferable
- Ability to use hand-held air and power tools
- Ability to follow instructions and work unsupervised
- Basic hydraulic experience advantageous
- Ability to complete a drug and alcohol screen
- Ongoing Day Shift role
- Fixed location based in Dandenong workshop
- Variety of roles & responsibilities
- Work as part of small maintenance/workshop team
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.