Food Process Worker – Rocklea Location
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client is a national food manufacturing company & distribute supplies to the supermarket industry across Australia. This is a casual position consisting of on call shifts & a planned weekly roster.
About the role:
- Planned weekly roster & extra on call shifts
- 6 – 12 hour shifts
- Factory operates Monday to Saturday
- Start times anywhere between 2am – 5pm
- Overtime available not guaranteed
- Rocklea location
- ASAP start
- Temp to permanent opportunities available to the right candidates
Successful applicants will undertake a range of responsibilities:
- Working in a team on a production line creating a variety of salads
- Feeding & prepping the fresh produce on a production line
- Repetitive lifting of up to 10kg
- Packing & stacking finished goods
- Inspecting fresh produce on conveyor line
Skills & experience:
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance experience highly regarded
- Pick / Packing of different fruit & vegetables
- Fast paced production environment
- Food manufacturing experience
- Comfortable working in cold environment (3 degrees)
- Physically fit as this is a demanding role
- Be able to pass a full medical including a drug & alcohol test
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.