At Corestaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward, and recognise you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our key Client, a major food manufacturer located in Silverwater, are seeking experienced Forklift Operators for an ongoing temp to permanent position.
This position will see you working day shift on an ongoing basis, Monday to Friday.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- High Reach Forklift Operation
- RF Scanning
- Data Entry
- General factory clean-up
- General factory duties as required
To be successful for this position you will need to:
- Hold a current, valid LF Forklift Licence (essential)
- Have atleast 2 years high reach experience
- Have previous experience working in a food manufacturing environment or similar
- Have full availabilities
- Must be able to work autonomously and in teams
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all our jobs.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to join our team, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your Resume.