At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client is a national food manufacturing company & distribute supplies to the supermarket industry across Australia. This is a casual position consisting of on call shifts & a planned weekly roster. There are casual to permanaent roles available to the right candidates. This client site is located in Rocklea, Brisbane.
- Receivals/dispatch experience
- Counter balance
- Stock rotation
- Loading & unloading different sized trucks/vans
- Current Forklift ticket
About the role:
- Working in a cold environment (3 degrees)
- Must be flexible with hours – shift start time can be between 2am – 2pm
- Approximately 10 hour shifts
- Approximately 3-4 days a week
- On call role, extra shifts available
- Factory operates Monday to Friday (24 hours a day)
- Onsite car parking
- Rocklea location
- $25.79 per hour + penalty rates
This role will commence ASAP.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.