At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Corestaff are currently seeking experienced Forklift Operators for various roles in Adelaide. These roles will be working a Monday to Friday roster with occasional Saturday work.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Forklift operation (high reach experience highly regarded but not necessary)
- Removing products from end of process lines and packing into boxes
- Unloading and loading of trucks
- Checking & verification of paperwork
- Inventory/Stock control experience
- Preparing products for dispatch
To be successful, you will need;
- Current LF Forklift Licence
- Warehouse / Stock control experience
- Experience with RF Scanner
- Drivers licence and reliable transport
Successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screen as part of the recruitment process
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact our office today on 8450 1200 to discuss further.