At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our client is an industry leading, privately owned industrial, construction and environmental services provider. They have successfully delivered some of Australia’s most difficult and significant construction services projects. They go to where their clients need them to be, with a proven ability to undertake work in remote locations.
The successful applicant will be have the following responsibilities:
- Assist team and project managers to deliver successful projects from inception to completion
- Complete detailed design and documentation to a high standard across a wide variety of projects predominately using structural steel, concrete and masonry elements.
- Conduct site inspections overseeing the construction works to ensure construction is delivered to design intent.
- Develop good relations with your team and other teams across multiple business areas and locations
- Develop good working relationships with clients and stakeholders during the delivery of projects
- Tasks as expected of a Graduate/Structural Engineer
Required Qualifications and Capabilities
Only applicants with the following proven experience and capabilities should apply:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or equivalent) is mandatory.
- Experience in structural engineering role is advantageous, particularly in the1-3 year’s experience range.
- Enthusiastic, driven, focused & reliable
- Willingness to learn in a team environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Have basic to intermediate knowledge of SpaceGass or similar design programs.
- Pronounced report writing skills
- Possess driver’s license for attendance to site meetings or inspections
We note that previous experience in a Structural Engineering role and building structures is highly advantageous.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact our office today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further.