HC Driver – Construction Background
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
We have an exciting fulltime Permanent opportunity for an experienced HC Driver to work with our new client on their unique screed pump trucks. This role is working Monday to Friday with weekend work on offer. For the right candidate, this position is offering $37+ per hour.
The role is based out of Riverstone and will involve driving to sites and operating the trucks in an efficient and safe manner. You will be transporting and supplying screed concrete to construction sites all over the Sydney Metro area and representing an outstanding and innovative Australian company.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Driving the screed pump trucks to work sites safely and in a timely manner
- Operating the pump using various controls on the truck
- Directing the pump hose to the right areas, as requested by clients, and making sure this process runs smoothly and the screed application is efficient
Successful candidates will:
- Be experienced in driving a HC or MC truck (at least 3 years)
- Have a White Card
- Have a clean driving history
- Be open and ready to learn new operating skills as these trucks are different and incorporate sophisticated technology
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be pro-active and have a great aptitude for problem solving
- Be able to work independently
- Maintain a well-presented and professional image
- Have great communication and customer service skills as you will be interacting with many different people and catering to the needs of different companies on an array of different construction sites
- Have a positive attitude!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Australian company that leads the way in screed supply with their brilliant pump truck technology!
Full training will be provided for the right candidate. Bring your truck driving experience and your can-do attitude and join a company that is willing to invest in your development and help you perform to the highest of standards.
If you believe you have met the above criteria, then please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now, or alternatively please call Corestaff on 8881-0901.