HC Truck Driver
Corestaff are seeking an experienced HC Truck Driver for ongoing work in Port Pirie.
The ideal person will have experience with tippers, bin trucks, carting plant machinery and low loader.
Role will be Monday to Friday with some potential away work with ongoing work for the right person.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum of 12 months experience
- Previous experience in a similar role in the above-mentioned skill sets
- Current HC Licence
- Load Restraint ticket
- White construction card (Online not accepted)
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening
- Ability to Pass a Police Clearance and obtain DCSI Clearance
- Other qualifications are highly regarded but not essential (Excavator, Skid Steer, Fork Lift, High Risk, EWP. / Scissor, Asbestos, mechanically minded, or welding skills)
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact the office today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further.