HC Truck Driver
At Corestaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward, and recognise you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Join a company who lead in high performance floor screed and self-level for builders on construction projects. This is not just a driving role! You need to be physically fit and have basic computer skills as you are working with state of the art trucks and equipment!
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Driving concrete pump trucks to work sites in a safe and timely manner
- Operating the pump using various controls on the trucks
- Directing the pump hose to the correct areas, as requested by clients, and ensuring this process runs smoothly and the screed application is efficient
To be successful for this position you will need to:
- Be experienced in driving a HC truck (at least 3 years)
- Have a White Card with experience on construction sites
- Have a clean driving history
- Be open and ready to learn new operating skills as these trucks are different and incorporate state of the art technology
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be pro-active and have a great aptitude for problem solving
Please note that full training will be provided for the right candidate.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all our jobs.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to join our team, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your Resume.
Operators/HC drivers – Perm Role $37 + Penalties + Super + OT Available
Please apply of call Matthew Bowler on 0409 950 061 or send your CV to email@example.com