Heavy Rigid/Roller Operator
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About The Job
Corestaff Adelaide are currently looking for Heavy Rigid/Roller Operators with proven history of operating plant to a high standard on civil construction sites for many projects around Adelaide.
Successful candidates will be required to perform a number of different duties, these can include but are not limited to, use of plant machinery and labouring duties based on their qualifications.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Positive attitude with the ability to work with minimal supervision as well as in team environment
- Proven history working in the industry
- Construction Industry White Card (online not accepted)
- Hold relevant plant tickets
- Current HR Licence
- Comply with police check and drug & alcohol testing requirements
- Daily travel allowance
- 10-hour days
- Above Award rates including overtime penalty rates when applicable
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact the office today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further.
Job Reference: 200052379
Contact Name: Samantha Smith
Job Type: Temporary
Job Location: South Australia
Job Industry: Building and Construction