HR Driver / Yardhand
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Thius Dandenoing based business is the leading manufacturer and supplier of insulated and non-insulated Elevated Work Platforms (EWPs) and pole borers. Their complete line of products include EWPs with superior side reach, pole borers with industry leading safety features and a range of complementary tools and accessories.
About The Job
HR Delivery Driver / Yardhand requiured to manage customer deliveries and pick ups from Dandenong workshop to as far as Leongatha. Previous experience working within Machinery, Industrial Hire or Engineering industry would suit this position as well as Safety First & Customer Service approach to ALL Daily Interactions.
you must be an adaptable team player who will be willing to assist with workshop & stores duties as required on daily basis.
- Local and Regional Deliveries
- HR & MR Truck deliveries
- Deliveries may include Heavy Machinery through to Engineering parts
- Forklift Licence & Warehouse experience beneficial
- Exciting International Business
To be considered for this exciting new role you will have:
- HR Licence and relevant driving Australian Experience
- Proven background in similar driving role
- Friendly Customer service orientated individual
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and drivers
- Confident with securing loads of all shapes and sizes
- Ongoing Casual position (07:30 – 16:00 Mon to Fri)
- Dandenong South Locaton
- Exciting Industry Leader
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.