HR/Vac Truck Operator
Corestaff are seeking an experienced Vac Truck Driver for ongoing work in Whyalla.
Primary role will be with the offsider, Vacuum Cleaning of Crushed ore Product around processing plant. Monday to Friday.
There will be regular trips to various locations across Eyre Peninsula as well as filling any internal project requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum of 12 months experience
- Trade level qualification in carpentry or similar
- Previous experience in a similar role in the above-mentioned skill sets
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening
- White construction card (Online not accepted)
- Current HR Licence
- Ability to Pass a Police Clearance
- Other qualifications are highly regarded but not essential (Excavator, Skid Steer, Fork Lift, Work at Heights, High Risk, EWP. / Scissor, Asbestos, mechanically minded, or welding skills)
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact the office today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further.