Industrial Cleaner – Food Industry
Our key client, a major food manufacturer in Silverwater are seeking an experienced Industrial cleaner for a long-term ongoing opportunity.
Experience in the food industry is a must, as you will be required to clean and sanitise all areas of the factory, including heavy machinery, to the highest standards.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Experience working in a Food environment – preferred
- Sound knowledge and experience handling chemicals
- Must be able to work autonomously – un-supervised
- Must be physically fit and able to complete heavy duties
- Available at short notice
- 6AM starts
- Available Monday – Friday if required
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning waste from the factory floor
- Cleaning and sanitising of industrial machinery
- Must be able to vacuum, mop and perform general cleaning duties
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the Apply Now link to submit your resume. Shortlisted candidates will receive a link to complete a video interview to answer relevant questions to the applied role.
Job Reference: 200056064
Contact Name: Angela Koroneos