Industrial Factory Hands – Western Sydney
Our Client is a leading National supplier of Galvanized Steel to the construction industry. They are currently going through a busy period and as such we are looking for reliable Factory Hands to work in their Steel Galvanizing Plant in Girraween. ASAP start!
This role will be ongoing for the right canididates. Your commitment to the position is extremely important, and we will value reliability, attendance and good attitude above all.
Duties of the factory hand role will include:
- Wiring steel products to jig in preparation for galvanising
- Dressing/Fettling of galvanised steel using grinders, hand files etc
- Strapping, packing steel ready for customer pick up/dispatch
- Repetitive movements and manual handling of steel
Successful candidates will:
- Preferably have experience in Galvanising, Steel or Fabrication
- Be physically fit and have no movement or lifting restrictions
- Be comfortable working with large scale machinery
- Be commited to full-time hours
- Have good English speaking and comprehension
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Be safety-conscious
- Have a can-do attitude!
Having a background in heavy industrial environments is essential as this is not a warehousing role and requires you to have skills related to the proper handling of construction/industrial materials. Depending on the demands of our Client there will be upcoming work on day, afternoon or night shift.
At CoreStaff we value candidates who are keen to work and have a great attitude. You will become a part of our team and we will always make sure you aren’t just sent out to a site and forgotten about!
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to join our team, please click the ‘APPLY’ link and send your updated resume. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.