Interior Automotive Assemblers
Interior Automotive Assemblers – Dayshift and Afternoon Shifts
- Casual ongoing role
- Exciting new era of American Muscle Trucks
- Pay rate $26 per hour
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and rewarding you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client, located in Clayton with a proud history in high end performance vehicles has recently commenced and exciting new era in the local automotive industry. Having recently been awarded as the Australian Distributor of American Muscle Trucks, we are currently seeking experienced Assemblers to work in their production area. The successful applicants would be required to work day shift or afternoon shift.
About The Job
You will work as a valued team member in the conversion and compliance of these impressive American made Pick Up Trucks. You will use air / hand and power tools in order to bring these vehicles in line with Australian Standards
- Interior strip out of vehicles
- Fit parts and assemble interior panels
- Use hand-held, air and power tools
- Ability to use hand-held air and power tools
- Previous assembly or mechanical experience or a car enthusiast who likes working on their own vehicle
- Ability to follow instructions and work unsupervised
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Casual on-going role
- Clayton location
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.