CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. As an employer of choice, CoreStaff employs staff in the Mining and Resources, Energy, Construction, Maintenance and Shutdowns, Manufacturing and Engineering, Transport and Logistics, Warehousing and Distribution and Food Manufacturing sectors.
We are currently seeking experienced Manufacturing Process candidates for long-term work in both Pinkenba. These positions are physically demanding and you will be working in a hot dirty environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing, cleaning and hanging steel parts for galvanization.
- Machine & Forklift Operations.
- Grinding, filing and inspecting finished product.
- Reading and following dispatch paperwork.
- Working in a physically demanding role.
Successful applicants have:
- Current Forklift Licence.
- Experience in operating basic hand tools.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Steel fabrication exposure.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and unsupervised
- Own licence and transport.
- Opportunity of both day and afternoon shifts.
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to interact with Supervisors.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.