Labourers – White Card Required
At Corestaff, we pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and providing incentives for you to do a great job. Feel like part of the team, not just another worker sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
The Western Sydney and South Western Sydney regions are all systems go in the civil sector. With projects ranging from Road and Infrastructure works, Airport upgrades, through to Civil projects for large organisations, there is no shortage of work. Our key client is seeking physically fit and reliable Labourers with their white card for several projects located in areas surrounding Box Hill, The Oaks and others that possess the below criteria.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Spotting Machinery
- Pit and Pipe works
- Site Set Up / Demobilisation
- General Labouring Duties
Ideally we are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Experience on roads, subdivisions and other civil orientated sites (desirable)
- Must possess a Construction OHS White card
- Availability to work Monday to Friday/10 Hour days
- Willing to travel up to 1 hr
- Own transport (as sites are not accessible by public transport)
- A “don’t let the crew down” attitude
To become a part of the Corestaff Crew, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.