Light Vehicle Fitters
About Our Client
One of, if not the biggest OEM Mobile Equipment supplier in the mining industry !
About The Job
Want to get into mining industry?? But have been knocked back with “not enough experience”.
We have a fantastic opportunity with the world’s largest OEM worldwide.
Our client is holding assessment centres so that you can talk with the people that make the decisions directly.
They are looking for people with Mechanical Trade certificates and willing to learn and be mentored on larger equipment .
If given this great opportunity and depending on your skill level you may start in the Metro workshops or may go out to site if you do have some exposure to some larger equipment.
All successful candidates will be fully trained
We are looking for Mechanical Trades – LV Fitters
- Assembling a variety of CAT New Machines
- General Workshop housekeeping duties
- Australian Recognized LV Trade Certificate
- Police Clearance within 12 months
- High Risk Work Licences; Forklift,
- Previous mining workshop experience
- Ability to adapt to any roster changes / night shift as required
- Ability to commit to 6 months of work minimum
- Must be available for work over the Christmas / NY period minus public holidays
- Dogging, EWP, Overhead Crane, Rigging, W@H, Confined Space
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact Carl today on 6253 9800 to discuss further.