LO Order Picker Forklift Operator
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About our Client
Our client is an Engineering manufacturing company and distributes a massive product range across Australia. This is a casual position Afternoon shift Monday to Friday.
About this role:
- Afternoon shift
- 8 hour shifts
- Monday to Friday
- 2pm – 10 pm
- South Brisbane location
- ASAP start
Successful applicants will undertake a range of responsibilities:
- Picking orders, putting away incominging goods, loading and unloading forklift operations
- Know the correct Manual handling techniques/ procedures as there is heavy lifting
- Must keep work areas clean and well organised
- Adhere to strict safety standards and demonstrate safety leadership
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience LO Order Picking in Stores/Warehouse environment
- Current High Risk LO Forklift Licence with demonstrated order picking and High Reach experience
- Ability to pass a Forklift competency assessment including Pre-operational inspection of forklift
- Must be Fit and Healthy
- Ability to work Afternoon Shift
- Current Police Check
- Hold a current Driver Licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that rewards loyalty, by providing ongoing work in a very clean and tidy work place.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified