At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and rewarding you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client, located in Somerton, is an Australian wide manufacturer, importer and distributor of modular cabinets, doors, panels and fittings. We are currently seeking experienced machine operators to work in their fast-paced production area. The successful application would be required to work day or afternoon shift, 8 hours every day.
About The Job
- Operating machinery
- Setting up the machine
- Preparing panels for laminating
- Machine operating experience (Edgebander and/or CNC preferable)
- Panel Saw experience
- Packing experience from a fast-paced environment essential
- Ability to follow instructions and work unsupervised
- Ability to learn other parts of the production process including machine operating
- Ability to complete a drug and alcohol screen
- Casual ongoing role
- Somerton location
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.