Bring your manufacturing skills into this role with a leader in the roofing industry!
At CoreStaff, we pride ourselves on partnering with organisations who value their employees and provide them with excellent employment standards. Representing an industry leader in the provision of roofing supplies, CoreStaff is seeking applications from suitably experienced Machine Operators.
Our client are a professional roofing supply company with numerous branches throughout Sydney NSW. They currently require the services of an experienced Flashing machine operator to work at the Mona Vale and Seven Hills site as a part of their operations team.
This position is a Temporary to Permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm with the opportunity for occasional over time during peak periods.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Machine operating
- Operating power tools
- Reading job specifications
- Manually loading materials for a range of different profiles
- Keeping up in a fast paced/repetitive work environment
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Be capable of repetitive lifting
- Have timber experience preferred but not essential
- Be mathematically minded and good with measurements
- Have previous exposure to manufacturing machinery and confident using power tools
- Be a good team player and willing to work in various roles as required
- Have good safety focus
- Have your own transport
Only reliable candidates who want long term work need apply!
If you believe you have met the above criteria, then please forward your resume by clicking the “apply now” button, or alternatively please call Kirsty on (02) 8881-0901
Job Reference: 200050100
Contact Name: CoreStaff NSW Pty Ltd