At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and rewarding you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client, located in Laverton North, is a meat rendering production company. We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to work in their production area. The successful application would be required to work day shift.
About The Job
Ensure all maintenance changes or plant modifications comply with relevant legislation and are reviewed for OH&SE risks. Provide and maintain plant, facilities and systems of work. Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees. Monitor and record the health and safety of employees and their training and qualifications. Ensure the Guardian Preventative Maintenance program is fully developed.
- Manage a small team
- Create and update maintenances SOPs
- Control the safety of high risk activities and employees
- Inventory management
- Fabricate and install new equipment as required
- Lead and support continuous improvement activities
- Degree or trade qualification (in engineering or relevant mechanical discipline) with mechanical aptitude
- LF Licence
- EWP Licence
- Confined Space Licence
- Return to Work Training
- Certificate IV or above in management
- Strong management and leadership skills and experience
- Problem solving, analytical, organisational and methodical skills
- Sound computer skills – MS Office
- Flexible and adaptable with ability to work overtime and/ or weekends where required
- Ability to work in an environment which has an unpleasant smell
- Permanent role
- Laverton North location
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact Stephanie today on 03 8842 1666 to discuss further.
Job Reference: 200045606
Contact Name: CoreStaff VIC Pty Ltd