Mechanical Fitter (CHPP)
- Blue Chip Mining Company | World class operation
- 4/2/4/4 roster | Bowen Basin
- 6 month contract, opportunity for ongoing work
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
We are currently seeking applications from qualified Mechanical Fitters that have experience working with plant lubrication in a CHPP environment. These two opportunities are available at leading coal mine close to Dysart.
Mandatory qualifications and experience required for this role:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a fitter in a coal mine (CHPP experience essential)
- Mechanical Fitter Trade Qualification essential
- Current Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical
To be considered for these positions please email ALL of the following documentation along with your resume email@example.com and please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
- Updated current resume with 2 work related referees listed
- Copy of trade certificate
- Colour copy of all licences, tickets and certificates
- Passport or birth certificate
Please note only applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.