Mechanical Fitter – Trucks
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our client based in Maddington is seeking an experienced Heavy Duty Mechanical Fitter for their business with an immediate start on offer. Also for consideration would be a candidate who has almost completed their Trade, has some experience with trucks and mobile plant equipment and needs to finish off their training.
Essential Criteria for this role :
- Certificate III Heavy Vehicle Mechanic or Certificate III Plant Mechanic
- HR License
- White Card
- Able to carry out some field work around Perth Metro and occasional FIFO to regional areas of WA
- Flexible with working hours and available for some on call work
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical & drug and alcohol screening
Desirable Criteria :
- Forklift License
- Experience on both trucks and mobile plant equipment
- Experience within the asphalt industry
On Offer :
- $42.21 per hour for ordinary hours for fully qualified trade certified fitter
- LAHA Allowance for regional travel when required
- OT rates for on call work (minimum 4 hours)
- Immediate start
- Temp to Perm Opportunity for the right person
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply via the link including an up to date resume. Phone screens will commence immediately. No overseas applicants or those seeking sponsorship will be considered for this role. You must be based in Perth.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
Job Reference: 200039751
Contact Name: CoreStaff WA Pty Ltd