Mechanical Fitter x2
We are currently recruiting experienced Mechanical Fitters for our prestigious rail client based in Bayswater.
Roster & Hours:
Monday to Friday, generally 40 hours per week plus overtime hours available. Day and afternoon shifts available.
- Locomotive engine rebuilds (7 FDL Engines)
- Locomotive component rebuilds, pumps, turbochargers, power packs and compressors
- Inspect and interpret drawings and specifications
- To perform mechanical related tasks such as overhaul, installation and fit out of mechanical equipment
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- Ideally we are seeking applicants with previous work experience in the rail industry, but will consider diesel/mechanical/LV/Truck/Turbine fitters with large equipment / engine experience
- Proven ability to accurately measure using various instruments
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and plans
- Enthusiasm to learn and a positive attitude with the ability to work as part of a team
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application