Mobilisation / HR Administrator
CoreStaff are currently looking for an experienced Mobilisation & Contracts Administrator for a Mining industry leader located in Balcatta.
The successful applicants will have the ability to work within a fast paced role, with strong interactive skills both verbal and written, and a solid understanding of the contracts and onboarding process
- Proven experience in a Mobilisation & Contracts Administrator role
- Experienced mobilising & onboarding new employees – contracts, inductions/training
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Local Perth based role
- 35 – 45 dollars an hour pending on experience
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday
- Temp to Perm opportunity for the right candidate
- Weekly Pays
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.