Multi- Skilled Operator -Mining
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. As an employer of choice – CoreStaff employs staff in the Mining, Resources, Energy and Construction sectors.
We are seeking experienced and safety minded Multi-Skilled Operators for several ongoing roles within the QLD Coal Mining Industry. These roles are DIDO with various rosters and accommodation provided – however local residents would be well suited. With excellent rates and a 6 monthly retention bonus on offer apply now!
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Operate CAT 797, 793, 789 Trucks and 830 & 930 Komatsu Trucks
- Water Carts CAT 785 & 777
- Operate CAT D11/D10 Dozers
- Operate CAT 16/24 Graders
Successful Applicants have:
- RII’s for all valid equipment
- A current Coal Board Medical & Standard 11 Induction
- A strong commitment to safety
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Solid mining work history within Prestrip
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application
Job Reference: 200052401
Contact Name: Rachael Peters