Open Cut Examiner
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. As employer of choice, CoreStaff employs staff in the Mining and Resources, Energy, Construction, Maintenance and Shutdowns, Manufacturing and Engineering, Transport and Logistics, Warehousing and Distribution and Food Manufacturing sectors.
We are currently seeking expression of interests for experienced Open Cut Examiners for numerous sites across the Bowen Basin region
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Conduct statutory inspections of the Open Cut Operation.
- Provide strong safety leadership and development to ensure targets are met
- Operate equipment during hot seating when necessary
- Assisting with incident investigations and risk assessments when required
Successful Applicants have:
- Current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11
- Current OCE Ticket
- A solid Understanding of QLD Coal Mining Legislation
- A strong commitment to safety and a solid understanding of risk awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
What’s on Offer
- Various DIDO rosters
- Ongoing roles
- Excellent hourly rate
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact Adrienne today on (07) 3827 5999 to discuss further.
Job Reference: 200041381
Contact Name: Corestaff Admin Pty Ltd