Operations and Fleet Manager
Corestaff Darwin are seeking an experience Operations and Fleet Manager to work for a Large building and construction company in the Darwin Region. This role is offering an immediate start and is ongoing working Monday – Friday.
Overview of the role:
- Control of allocation and maintenance of all Company assets across all Northern Territory offices in conjunction with the Construction Manager.
- Ensure all plant equipment, fleet vehicles and general equipment is maintained and serviced to a standard that enables continual use on site.
- Trouble shooting and repairs to vehicles, plant and equipment as required to minimise downtime and costs to Projects.
- Preparation of plant and equipment for mobilisation to Project sites as requested by Project Managers and the Construction Manager.
- Management of consumables store and tool lock up in conjunction with the Storeman and Construction Manager.
- Creating an inspiring and harmonious work environment for the team that fosters innovative and strives to achieve the identified performance outcomes
- Providing a safe place to work by maintaining a critical focus on safety and environmental management issues within the workshop and on site as required
- Regular reporting on fleet status including damage and replacement options.
- Trade qualifications and/or demonstrated industry experience in a field related to earthmoving plant and equipment repairs.
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technical specifications, engineering drawings, workshop manuals, hydraulic and electrical system diagrams.
- Capability in supporting more than one project at once
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great time management skills
- Open to working outside normal hours if required and travelling for work when required
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
If this sounds like you – Click the APPLY NOW button.
Only shortlisted candidate’s will be contacted.