Painter and Blaster
At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our client is a leading road transport design and manufacturing business, based in South Australia.
About The Role
Due to increase in projects, our client is seeking experienced Painters and Blasters for an immediate start. These roles will be working a Monday to Friday roster with occasional Saturday work.
To be successful for the role you must possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Painter/Blaster role
- Trade Qualification in Painting and Blasting – Highly regarded but not essential
- Confined Space ticket will be highly regarded
- C Class Drivers Licence and own reliable transport
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical
- Strong safety focus
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact our client today on 8450 1200 to discuss further.