PIPE LAYERS/CIVIL LABOURERS – MUDGEE BASED ROLE
One of our largest civil clients has an exciting opportunity working on a mine site expansion/tailings dam build in Mudgee. This is projected to be a long term project and we are looking for a number of skilled pipelayers/labourers to join our Core Crew
Do you live in Mudgee? Great! This is one close to home for you. What if you don’t live in Mudgee? That’s ok, we would still encourage you to apply, you will just need to source your own accommodation in the area – BYO caravan, couch surf or book in at a local motel!
We are seeking experienced pipe layers/civil labourers! If you happen to have your HR licence and an RII/VOC for a roller that’s an added bonus!
You will require:
- Experience with pipe laying, civil labouring and operation of rollers
- Current NSW Black Coal Board Medical or ability to pass
- RII’s or VOC’s on all gear operated
- Live in the area or the ability to work away from home
A few more details about the job:
- Attractive flat rates of pay for 11-12 hr shifts
- Daily fares & meal allowances
- An hourly performance incentive bonus
- 14:7 roster (two weeks on 1 week off)
To become a part of the Corestaff Crew, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application or call or friendly recruitment team on 02 4044 0412 if you have further questions.
Job Reference: 200050645
Contact Name: Amy Alexander