At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our client has been delivering services and providing plumbers, electricians and refrigeration tradesman for projects and maintenance on modular buildings all over Australia.
Due to increase in project operations with our client, we require a number of experienced Plumbers for a significant project located in Wodgina, WA. These are FIFO from Adelaide only working on a 3/1 roster. Flights, meals and accommodation provided.
We strongly encourage applicants with the following qualities to apply:
- Plumbing Trade qualifications are essential
- Current WA/ SA Plumbing Licence
- At least 2 year’s experience working in a range of environments, (Commercial, Industrial, Domestic)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in Safety
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
- Ability to pass a police Clearance
- Current white card
- Willingness to travel
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact us today on 08 8450 1200 to discuss further.
Job Reference: 200048552
Contact Name: Corestaff Admin Pty Ltd
Job Type: Temporary
Job Location: South Australia
Job Industry: Trade and Services