CoreStaff are seeking a Qualified Plumber/Gas Fitter with experience in quoting & estimating for a full-time, permanent office role based in Mandurah.
This is a role for a plumbing tradesperson who has run their own business or someone who is looking to step away from the tools.
Our client is local to the Mandurah area & you will be working in Mandurah 90% of the working week. The company specializes in plumbing, electrical, gas fitting, fire services & pump systems. The company undertakes general programmed and breakdown maintenance to a wide range of commercial and private customers.
This full-time position works with a variety of people – existing and new customers, office staff, company management, onsite technicians, contractors and trades.
Essential Criteria for this role:
- WA Plumbers License – Essential
- Able to pass a medical and drug screen
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Experience with report writing
- Computer literate & able to learn new systems quickly
- Plumbing Contractor’s License – highly desirable
- Previous quotation & administration experience
- Experience managing small to large projects
- Be a team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Provide top level service at all times
- Located in close proximity to Mandurah
- Previous experience in a similar role or company
- Experience with simPRO
- Intermediate to advanced excel knowledge
On Offer :
- Immediate start
- Full-time ongoing contract
- Circa $75k-$80k base salary + super
Apply via the SEEK link with an up to date resume. Interviews will commence immediately. You will immediately need to supply your Driver’s License, Trade Qualifications and 2 references. No interstate or overseas applicants seeking sponsorship will be considered.
Job Reference: 200052677
Contact Name: Owen Frankhouser
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Western Australia
Job Industry: Trade and Services