At Corestaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward, and recognise you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our key Client, a leading manufacturer and distributor of chocolates worldwide located in Marsden Park, are currently seeking process workers to work on their fast-paced production line.
These positions will see you working Monday to Friday on day and afternoon shift with OT available during busy periods.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working on a fast-paced production line
- Stacking and packing boxes
- Repetitive lifting
To be successful for this position you will need to:
- Have previous experience working in a HACCP environment
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Be available from Monday to Friday
- Have reliable transport
- Be able to work autonomously and in teams
- Have full working rights within Australia
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all our jobs.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to join our team, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your Resume.