At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our key Client, a major food manufacturer of animal-based products located in Minchinbury, are seeking a Process Worker to join the team.
These positions will see you working Monday to Friday, 6am start in an ongoing role. This is also a temp to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure quality of product meets required standards
- Working on a fast-paced production line
- Stacking and packing boxes
- Repetitive manual lifting up to 25kgs
To be successful for this position you will need to:
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Be available from Monday to Friday
- Have reliable transport
- Be able to work autonomously and in teams
- Have full working rights within Australia
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all our jobs.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to join our team, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your Resume.