At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About The Job
Working with senior production operators, you will be responsible for undertaking a variety of tasks that includes but is not limited to;
- All aspects of salmon & trout processing
- The efficient running of the production area
- Manual labour and lifting up to 20kgs
- Forklift operation (if licenced)
- 100% compliance with the companies OH&S standards
In order to be considered for employment you must:
- Have a high level of physical fitness
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of safety in the workplace
- Work hard and reliably contribute to a team
- Display practical literacy/numeracy skills
- Be available 7 days per week
- Hold a current drivers licence (P1 or higher) and have your own transport
Prior experience working in a fast paced environment or factory role is desirable but not necessary, full training will be provided.
Rostering is done on a daily basis and rostered hours will fall between Monday and Sunday. Hours of work can vary from a 2am onward start.
All applications are strictly confidential.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application and contact Corestaff Devonport today on 03 6311 1799 to discuss further.