Production All Rounder
Experienced Production All Rounders required for ongoing work
If you have proven mining experience on Dozers, Graders, Loaders, Excavators and Dump Trucks we are keen to hear from you!
- These roles are on a 2/1 Roster, mostly FIFO Perth with some Bus In/Out options
- Ongoing position with the potential for candidates who excel to gain full time employment
- Competitive rates and an inclusive working culture are on offer
- A chance to be part of new projects in mining.
To be considered for these roles you must meet these minimum requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in Production mining on different kinds of machinery –
- Dump Truck – CAT 785 and above
- Grader – CAT 16H and above
- Dozer – CAT D10, D11
- Loader – CAT 992 and above, Komatsu WA600 and above
- Excacator – Komatsu PC1250 and above, Hitachi EX1200 and above
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass pre-employment medicals including drug and alcohol screening
- Can attain a National Police Clearance
Successful candidates must possess a safety first attitude and be a team player.
You must have relevant mining experience on the above equipment to be considered.
If this sounds like you please call Tom at CoreStaff on 6253 9800 for further details or alternatively apply now.
CoreStaff is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Job Reference: 200046206
Contact Name: CoreStaff WA Pty Ltd