At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees. We want to engage, reward and recognize you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our key Client, the largest Global Producer of power switches and sockets are currently seeking experienced Production Assemblers for their state-of-the-art warehouse located in Preston’s.
These positions will see you working Monday to Friday on day shift, 7:30am-3:30pm on an ongoing basis with OT available in busy periods.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assembling electrical supplies
- Packing boxes for promotional packages
- General factory duties
To be successful for this role you will need to have the following:
- Previous factory hand experience
- Previous experience with packing
- Previous experience assembling products
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Own transport – Essential
- Intermediate data entry skills are highly desirable
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all our jobs.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to join our team, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your Resume. Online interviews and registration will be conducted.