Production Operators – Rio Tinto Inducted
On behalf of our client, a leading contract miner, we are seeking Rio Tinto Inducted Production Mining Operators for roles at their new project.
Please note – you must have Production Mining Experience to be considered for these roles.
There are roles available for Dump Truck Operators, Excavator Operators, and Allrounders.
Work at a site with great facilties – fly directly in to site, get your own room with Foxtel, full gym with pool.
- These roles are on a 2/1 Roster, FIFO Perth only.
- Candidates must have current Rio Tinto Iron Ore Inductions
- Candidates who excel will gain full time employment.
- Competitive rates and an inclusive working culture are on offer
- Initial 16 month project, with a further extension for several years of work.
To be considered for these roles you must meet these minimum requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in Production Mining – Unfortunately operators with only Civil experience cannot be considered for these roles.
The following machinery experience is required to be considered for these roles:
- Dump Truck – CAT 785 and above
- Grader – CAT 16H and above
- Dozer – CAT D10, D11
- Loader – CAT 992 and above, Komatsu WA900 and above
- Excacator – Komatsu PC1250 and above, Hitachi EX1200 and above
Further to this you will need to meet the following pre employment checks.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Your SAP number and evidence of Rio Tinto Inductions
- Ability to pass pre-employment medicals including drug and alcohol screening
Successful candidates must possess a safety first attitude.
If this sounds like you please call Tom at CoreStaff on 6253 9800 for further details or alternatively apply now.
CoreStaff is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Job Reference: 200054697
Contact Name: Tom Jakovljevic