At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and rewarding you for doing a great job. Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
About Our Client
Our client, located in Campbellfield, is Australia’s largest hot-dip galvanizing company and leader in protective metal coatings. We are currently seeking experienced production workers to work in their fast paced plant. The successful application would be required to work afternoon shift.
About The Job
You will load and unload steel products onto an overhead hoist. You will move steel products in and around the plant. Must have forklift licence.
- Manual labouring up to 25kg by yourself and 50kg in a two person lift
- Quality control
- General production duties
- Production experience
- Ability to lift up to 25kg
- Forklift licence required
- Ability to follow instructions and work unsupervised
- Steel background preferable but not essential
- Ability to complete a drug and alcohol screen
- Casual ongoing role
- Campbellfield location
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.