About the company
Our client is a blue chip mining company with several coal mine operations located in the Bowen Basin (QLD), across Australia, and abroad. They require an experienced Administrator to join them.
About the role
This role will see you provide project support to the maintenance team at an open cut coal mine close to Maranbah. In your new role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support ensuring effective record keeping, document management and coordination of project related reporting.
- Co-ordinating of meetings as required by the Leadership Team, which includes scheduling, room reservation, minutes, development & distribution of meeting agenda and documentation.
- Compiling reports, presentations and other documents as required.
- Establishment and maintenance confidential records, correspondence, and related material.
- Undertaking office coordination activities such as the distribution of mail, purchasing and invoicing.
- Onboarding of new starters (including those working for subcontractors) including IT permissions (SharePoint, Aconex, etc.), building access passes, inductions etc.
- Co-ordinating training and inductions for new and existing employees
- Ordering PPE for Project personnel as required.
- Comprehensive administration support as required by the team.
Skills & Experience
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as aa administrator in mining environment
- Demonstrated experience liaising with the leadership team and external stakeholders demonstrating confidentiality and professionalism, and, developing and maintaining strong relationships across the business;
- Resilience and ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities;
- Extremely efficient time management and organisational skills and the ability to utilise initiative and problem solve;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to consult, negotiate, and work under pressure to liaise effectively with a diverse range of people;
- Meticulous attention-to-detail and documentation/report-writing abilities; and
- Confidence and proficiency with the full Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working with SharePoint, SAP, Fiori will be an advantage.
How to apply
To be considered for this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so don’t delay.
Please not that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.