At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees.
We want to engage, reward and recognise you for doing a great job.
Feel like part of the Crew, not just another candidate sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
CoreStaff is currently seeking an experienced Project Officer to join one of our larger clients who specialise within the Defence and Construction Industries.
This role will see you working on local projects as well as some remote project across the NT.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Reporting to Project Manager
- Contract Management – ability to read and interpret contracts, variations and administration tasks
- Identify potential issues and proactively actioning solutions with the relevant authority.
- Preparation of tender submissions and estimating for new projects.
- Oversee and manage all site OHS policies and procedures.
- Developing and reviewing project plans for use on site.
To be considered for this position you will have experience in a similar role, and intermediate Microsoft Office skills (particularly in Excel) and understand the administrative and reporting requirements of such a role.
This is not a FIFO role so local candidates are urged to apply however if you are looking at relocating to the NT, we would also consider suitable applicants.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.